This companion site to www.cccframework.org was developed to support educators to easily launch, collect, and analyze data from the College and Career Competency Framework Needs Assessment and Competency-Specific Formative Questionnaires. These questionnaires help students better understand both their strengths and areas for improvement related to intrapersonal and interpersonal competencies, as well as provide educators with data to inform instruction and supports.
College and Career Competency Student Questionnaires
The following questionnaires are currently available:
- College and Career Competency Framework Needs Assessment
- Assertiveness Formative Questionnaire
- Conflict Management Formative Questionnaire
- Empathy Formative Questionnaire
- Goal Setting Formative Questionnaire
- Networking Formative Questionnaire
- Self-Efficacy Formative Questionnaire
- Self-Regulation Formative Questionnaire
By creating a login, you will be directed to the My Portfolio page, where you will be able to choose and launch questionnaires to groups of students so that they can better understand their development of these skills. Additionally, as the questionnaire administrator, you will receive summarized results by domain in real time so that you can customize instruction to meet students` needs.
After completing a questionnaire, students will see their own results, helping them to reflect on how proficient they are at various components of a competency.
In My Portfolio, after you select a questionnaire and assign it a unique name you will be given a unique web link and short code. Provide students with the link and the code.
How to Administer the Questionnaires to Students
Some things to know:
- Students do not need an account to complete questionnaires, only a unique student ID and the link/code generated for each questionnaire you create.
- Emphasize to students that this questionnaire is for them to improve their understanding about the competency, and it will not be used for a grade.
- The questionnaires are each 13-22 items, and should take students approximately 5-8 minutes to complete.
- Students receive results immediately upon completion of the questionnaire, at which point they can print their scores or take a screen shot.
- You will have access in My Portfolio to summarized results as well as a table of individual student results.
The video below will guide you step-by-step through the process of creating, administering, and viewing results from your questionnaires.
How to Begin Launching Questionnaires
One you are logged in, you will be redirected to My Portfolio where you will be able to add a survey or view surveys that you already created.